Job Posting: XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
ACADEMIC STAFF RECRUITMENT
SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT，XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
Xiamen University (XMU), established in 1921 by renowned patriotic overseas Chinese leader Mr. Tan Kah Kee, is the first university founded by an overseas Chinese in the history of modern Chinese education. As one of the China’s leading research universities, XMU ranks 14th in China and 43rd in Asia according to 2020 Best Global Universities Rankings published by US News and World Report.
Xiamen University Malaysia (XMUM) is an internationalized branch campus set up by Xiamen University. Being the first Chinese university branch campus in Malaysia, XMUM aspires to become a university with a distinct global outlook, featuring first-class teaching and research, and embracing cultural diversity.
School of Economics and Management (SEM) is now seeking highly motivated, committed and qualified individuals for the positions of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in the School of Economics and Management to join our diverse and dynamic faculty.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Applicants with specific teaching and research interests in the following area(s) are encouraged to apply:
- China Business and Economy
- Doing Business in China
- Business Ethics
- Business/Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- Operation Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Financial Econometrics
- Banking/Investment Banking
- International Finance
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Technology
- Risk Management
- Other Related Areas
WHY CHOOSE XMUM
- First overseas branch campus established by a trusted and renowned Chinese university with a long history of academic excellence
- International working opportunity imbued with distinctive Chinese elements
- Diverse campus culture coupled with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience in Malaysia
- Comprehensive fringe benefit package, including annual leave, medical insurance, housing and transportation allowance etc.
- On-campus / off-campus accommodation will be given the priority to the international staff subject to the availability
- Internal research funding and individual Office will be provided
- Strategic location and healthy living neighbourhood
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit a digital application packet to:
The subject line of your email must include: your name, relevant academic discipline, and the specific position for which you are applying for. All application packets must include the following attachments:
- Your detailed and current CV with publication (*Asterisk to indicate corresponding author include Indexing & Quartile);
- Cover letter stating the source of job advertisement;
- Evidence of academic qualifications (Bachelor, Master & PhD Certificate; Bachelor, Master & PhD Transcripts and Professional Certificates);
- 3-5 Full-Text publications (if applicable);
- Teaching evaluation (if applicable);
- Two academic references (at least one of them is the applicant’s current/most recent employer).
- We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Anticipated commencing semester: February / April / September
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
- Welcome to visit http://www.xmu.edu.my for more details.