Benefits & Services
The International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACMR) is an academic organization founded in 2002, and registered in the U.S. The primary goal of the association is to create and disseminate the theory and knowledge about organizational management in the Chinese context, promote organization and management research, teaching and professional standards, and ultimately promote the organization and management practices in Chinese enterprises.
To provide a forum for Chinese management researchers, teachers, and practitioners to exchange ideas and experiences;
To facilitate tight collaboration between management scholars, managers, and policy makers, as well as international collaboration;
To promote research capabilities of Chinese management scholars, push forward the development of management research in and about China, and further promote management level of enterprises.
Any scholars, students, managers, and consultants who are interested in organizational management in the Chinese context can become a member of our association.
1. Participate in the biennial conference
Paid members can attend the biennial conference which provides a forum for scholars around. the world to present and learn about the latest management research in the Chinese context.
2. Opportunity to participate IACMR workshops. Please click each workshop to learn details.
IACMR Research Methods Workshop
The Scholarship and Methods of Teaching Workshop
Philosophy of Management Research Workshop
3. Free access to IACMR Seminar Series. Since 2020, IACMR has launched two monthly seminar series, IACMR Young Scholar Development Series and IACMR Research Seminar Series Through which, we hope to provide IACMR members especially young scholars a place to seek advices in career development (both in research and teaching).
4. Free access to full article of IACMR affiliated journals, Management and Organization Review (MOR) and Management Insight (MI).
5. Opportunity to chase IACMR Awards. We have several awards open to members:
Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award
MOR/PUP Best Paper Award of Chinese Theory of Management
Kwok Leung Memorial Dissertation Fund
Responsible Research in Management Award
Best Conference Paper Awards
Conference Best Reviewers Award
6. Post recruitment accouchement on IACMR Website and official WeChat Platform; post personal resume and read recruitment information.
7. Networking and joining IACMR online member group, to know more peer scholars, learn more cutting-edge ideas, seminar information. Participate in your local connecting activities and communicate with other members face to face.
8. Watch videos of past conference presentations and seminars
9. Volunteering with IACMR