2004 IACMR Beijing Conference
List of Winners, 2004 Inaugural Conference, Beijing, PRC.
Distinguished Contribution Award
John Child, University of Birmingham
Victor Nee, Cornell University
Scholarly Contribution Award
Yadong Luo, University of Miami
Best Conference Macro Paper Award
Simon S K Lam and Chi Kin Bennett Yim, University of HK, John Schaubroeck, Drexel University and David K Tse, University of HK
for “Effects of staff localization on firm performance in China”.
Best Conference Micro Paper Award
Leigh Anne Liu and Raymond A Friedman, Vanderbilt University, and Shu-Cheng Chi, National Taiwan University
for “Personality and cultural context of negotiation: Are western personality dimensions relevant in Chinese culture?”.
Best Student Paper Award
Wenhong Chen, University of Toronto,
for “The red hat strategy: Property rights regime in China’s private enterprises”.
Awards Committee Members, 2004 Inaugural Conference, Beijing, PRC.
* Oded Shenkar, Ohio State University (Co-Chair)
* Mary Ann Von Glinow, Florida International University (Co-Chair)
* JiaTao Li, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
* Michael Morris, Columbia University
* Aimin Yan, Boston University
* Xueguang Zhou, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology