2018 Conference Submission and Reviewer System
The IACMR 2018 Wuhan Conference website is now open for paper and symposium submissions!
The online submission system will stay open until midnight October 15, 2017, U.S. Eastern Standard Time. Please click here to start your submission. To ensure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please refer to the guidelines as specified in the Call for Submissions at the Conference website and follow carefully the online instructions.
In view it is a new conference submission and review system this year, I would like to draw your attention to the following information.
Login: Please go to http://conference.iacmr.org/en/ch/index.aspx and use your IACMR username and password to log in the conference system via ‘Author Login’. If you have not logged in your membership account recently, the password should be “7777777” (seven 7s) as it had been set so when the new website was launched in July. If you have recently signed up as a reviewer, your username and password for the reviewer account also work here.
Submission steps: After logging in, please click “Submission” at the left side under the banner and then follow the submission instructions step by step. Please pay particular attention to the following after you click ‘Submit manuscript’.
1. In the “Manuscript Information” page, select ‘manuscript’ in ‘Manuscript type’ for paper submissions; other two types are for submissions of symposium proposals and PDW proposals.
2. For “Paper content area”, please click ‘Browse’ on the right side instead of inputting text. After a pop-up window appears, first go to ‘Broad Topic Areas’ at top and select a topic in the list, and then tick ‘Specific topic area(s)’ under the corresponding broad topic area.
3. Please upload PDF format of your paper in the next page. Make sure all author information has been removed before uploading. The remaining contents on this page are irrelevant and can be ignored.
4. The system will confirm ‘Submission completed’ after you click ‘Submit’. To view all your submissions, just click ‘Manuscript status’ on the left.
5. You may amend your manuscript contents after submission but before it is assigned to reviewers for review. However, you are not allowed to alter the information about authorship, particularly to add more author(s).
Please submit as EARLY as possible. Last-minute submissions often result in more mistakes, and their authors tend to miss important information regarding the process. To avoid any last minute problem or high network travel volume towards the end of submission period, we advise you to make your submission early.
We wish you best of luck and look forward to receiving your submissions soon after the system is open but no later than midnight October 15, 2017, US Eastern Standard Time.
2018 IACMR Conference