ACADEMIC STAFF RECRUITMENT｜SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT，XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
Xiamen University (XMU), established in 1921, is the first university founded by an overseas Chinese in the history of modern Chinese education. As one of the China’s leading research universities, XMU is ranked #247 in Best Global Universities at US News Best Global Universities 2022-2023.
Xiamen University Malaysia (XMUM) is an international branch campus of XMU, located in the Greater Kuala Lumpur, which is one of the most developed economic, cultural, and transportation centres in Southeast Asia and the best place in the world for expats (Expat City Ranking 2021).
Being the first Chinese university branch campus in Malaysia, XMUM aspires to become a university with a distinct global outlook, featuring first-class teaching and research, and embracing cultural diversity. School of Economics and Management (SEM) is now seeking highly motivated, committed, and qualified individuals for the positions of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in the School of Economics and Management to join our diverse and dynamic faculty.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Applicants with specific teaching and research interests in the following area(s) are encouraged to apply:
- Auditing and taxation
- China’s Business and Economic studies
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Digital Marketing
- Operation Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- E-Commerce System Development
- Management Information System
- Database Technologies and Applications
- Business Data Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Digital Economy
- Financial Econometrics
- Sustainable Finance
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Technology
- Chinese Financial System
- Other Related Areas
WHY CHOOSE XMUM
- First overseas branch campus established by a trusted and renowned Chinese university with a long history of academic excellence
- International working opportunity imbued with distinctive Chinese elements
- Diverse campus culture coupled with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience in Malaysia
- Comprehensive fringe benefit package, including annual leave, medical insurance, housing and transportation allowance etc.
- On-campus / off-campus accommodation will be given the priority to the international staff subject to the availability
- Internal research funding and individual office will be provided
- Strategic location and healthy living neighbourhood
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit a digital application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org，The subject line of your email must include: your name, relevant academic discipline, and the specific position for which you are applying for. All application packets must include the following attachments:
- Your detailed and current CV with full list of publications (indicating authorship, indexing & Quartile);
- Cover letter stating the source of job advertisement;
- Evidence of academic qualifications (Bachelor, Master & PhD Certificate; Bachelor, Master & PhD Transcripts and Professional Certificates);
- Full text of three to five representative publications (if applicable);
- Teaching evaluation of the past three years (if applicable);
- At least two academic references.
- We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Anticipated commencing semester: February / April / September
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
- Welcome to visit http://www.xmu.edu.my for more details.