Call for Nominations: 2020 IACMR Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award
Deadline: July 26, 2019
IACMR would like to invite all members of IACMR to submit nominations for the Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award. This award is given out every two years, in recognition of a scholar who has devoted much of their career to the study of Chinese management and has made significant contributions to the theory, methods, or practice of Chinese management. Winners are recognized leaders in the field who have enhanced the visibility of Chinese management research in the global community and inspired other researchers.
The next winner will be recognized at the 2020 biannual conference in Xi’an. Past winners of this award can be seen here.
Eligibility. All scholars are eligible for nomination. IACMR membership is not required. To avoid conflict of interest, members of the Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award Committee are not eligible for the nomination. Deserving committee members may be nominated in subsequent years.
Nomination Procedures. Nominations must include:
1. A nomination letter specifying the nominee’s name, a brief statement on the contributions to the field of Chinese management, and reasons for the nominee to receive the award.
2. The nominee’s full curriculum vitae with all basic information on the first page, including name, position, university and publications.
3. The nominator should seek the agreement of the nominee for the nomination. The nominee must attend the meeting to receive the award if selected.
All nominations must be submitted electronically to IACMR Office at email@example.com with the title of ‘DSC Award Nomination’ by July 26, 2019.
Committee Members of Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award:
- David Zhu, Arizona State University (Co-Chair)
- Jia (Jasmine) Hu, The Ohio State University, (Co-Chair)
- Chao Chuan Chen, Rutgers University
- Xiao-Ping Chen, University of Washington
- Ray Friedman, Vanderbilt University
- Runtian Jing, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Arie Lewin, Duke University