The 6th World Business Ethics Forum
Submission Guidelines – Extended Abstract
- An abstract should be received by the Conference Secretariat by 24 June 2016. E-mail submissions in Word format are strongly preferred (email: email@example.com). Submission of abstracts for review indicates that it or a similar version has not been previously published or is not simultaneously under review elsewhere.
- The extended abstract should be at least one full page. It should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- The conference committee will select papers for presentation on a competitive basis with a double-blind review process. Authors will be notified by September 2016.
- For enquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each abstract should include FULL contact details as follows:
|AUTHOR 2 (if necessary)|
(up to 3)
|□ Social impact of business ethics and sustainability
□ Inequality and business sustainability
□ Dimensions and theories of business sustainability
□ Business sustainability and strategic management
□ Business sustainability and corporate sustainability
□ Business sustainability and corporate governance
□ Business sustainability and capital market
□ Business sustainability management
□ Business sustainability and social enterprises in Asia
□ Business sustainability education
□ Business sustainability case studies
□ Cross-cultural perspective in business sustainability
□ Other related issues
|Discipline (Please select the appropriate one)||□ Accounting
|□ Decision Sciences
□ Information Systems
□ E-Business Management
□ Others, please specify: ___________________________