Welcoming New IACMR Officers
We are pleased to announce that after IACMR 2021 Biennial Conference, new IACMR officers (term 2021- 2023) elected in 2019 are on board! Thanks to all the previous officers for their excellent service and great contribution during term 2018-2021. We trust the new team will bring extensive expertise, enthusiasm and guidance to this academic community in nurturing its vision and growth. We appreciate your continued support to IACMR and the new team!
- Past President: Ray Friedman, Vanderbilt University
- President: Zhi-Xue Zhang (张志学) , Peking University
- President Elect: Runtian Jing (井润田), Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Vice President and Program Chair for 2023 Conference: Wei Shen (沈伟), Arizona State University
- Treasurer/Executive Secretary Lerong He (何乐融), The College at Brockport, State University of New York
- Representative-at-Large: America: Lori Qingyuan Yue (岳庆媛) , Columbia Business School
- Representative-at-Large: Asia Pacific: Wu Liu (刘武), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Representative-at-Large: Mainland China: Zhijun Chen (陈志俊), Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Representative-at-Large: Europe: Hinrich Voss, University of Bristol
- Ph.D. Student Representative for China: Danyang Zhu (朱丹阳), Fudan University
- Ph.D. Student Representative for Overseas: Kaixian Mao (毛凯贤), The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Please click here to view the bio of the new officers.