2020 IACMR Conference Paper and Symposium Submission System Open!
Dear IACMR Members:
I am very pleased to announce that the IACMR 2020 Xi’an Conference system is now open for paper and symposium submissions! The online submission system will stay open until midnight October 16, 2019, U.S. Eastern Standard Time. To ensure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please refer to the guidelines as specified in the Call for Submissions at the Conference website and follow carefully the online instructions.
In view that it is a new conference submission and review system this year, I would like to draw your attention to the following information.
Login: Please click the Submission page to start.
- As the IACMR membership accounts have been uploaded into the system, you may input your membership email account and password under ‘Returning User’ to login. If your password does not work, please click ‘Reset password’ under ‘Login’ to reset it via your email.
- If you are a first-time user or are not sure about your account status in the system, please click ‘Create a profile’ at the left and follow the instructions.
- If you have recently signed up as a reviewer, your username and password for the reviewer account also work here.
Create/Update Profile: Please create or update your profile before making submissions – particularly you are reminded to tick your ‘Research Field’ first and then the specific topics under the relevant ‘Research Fields’ you have just selected. When everything is in order, click ‘Update Profile’ at the bottom. Doctoral students are reminded to upload your studentship ID photos before clicking ‘Update Profile’.
Submission: Click ‘Submission Home‘ in the navigation bar to start submission. If you are on ‘Profile Home’ page, please click “2020 IACMR Paper Submission” and follow the instructions to submit a paper and add author(s) where necessary.
- Please be reminded the paper you submit has not been published or presented elsewhere.
- Please convert your file into PDF format before uploading. The Word version is also acceptable where conversion is difficult. Make sure all author information has been removed before uploading.
- After submission, you may amend your manuscript contents before it is assigned to reviewers for review. However, you are not allowed to alter the information about authorship, particularly to add more author(s).
Please submit as EARLY as possible. Last-minute submissions often result in more mistakes, and the authors tend to miss important information regarding the process. To avoid any last-minute problem or high network travel volume towards the end of submission period, we advise you to make your submission early.
In addition to submitting papers to the conference, you are welcomed to become a paper reviewer for the conference. Please click here to register a reviewer if you have not yet done so. Thank you for your support!
You are very welcomed to join us at the 2020 IACMR Conference – its venue is just a few kilometers away from the Terra Cotta Warriors museum! We wish you best of luck and look forward to receiving your submissions soon after the system is open but no later than midnight October 16, 2019, US Eastern Standard Time.
Program Chair, 2020 IACMR Conference
Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University